Kitty Shinki
Kitty Shinki
Kitty Shinki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty Shinki

Kitty Shinki Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
»  Jaejoong VS Jiji
About Kitty Shinki I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:02 am by geniebkitty

» Cat Owner of the Week
About Kitty Shinki I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 am by rawrboysmode

» Crawling like a cat~ LOL
About Kitty Shinki I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:08 pm by clearsunrise

» Meow?....Is that enough dots for 10?
About Kitty Shinki I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:06 pm by clearsunrise

» Rawr! I miss my garfield!
About Kitty Shinki I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:49 pm by scarlett_sh

» Cat! I'm a Kitty Cat...
About Kitty Shinki I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:45 pm by scarlett_sh

» Me wants catnip! Meoowwwww~! -Rawr-
About Kitty Shinki I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:10 pm by tvxqhwaiting

» LOL~ yarn balls!
About Kitty Shinki I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:14 am by cookiejae

» Let's get to know the Kitty Shinki Cats!!
About Kitty Shinki I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:01 am by haruno_tenshi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

About Kitty Shinki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin_Wishy

Admin_Wishy

About Kitty Shinki Empty
PostSubject: About Kitty Shinki   About Kitty Shinki I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:24 am

Kitty Shinki Forums Recipe
Ingredients:

5 cups of @0101xiahtic’s adorableness

3 tablespoons of Wishy’s impulsiveness

10 cups of Cookiejae and Clearsunrise’s encouragement

So how did it all start?
I would say we will have to blame our awesome Junsu shii @0101xiatic for this one. Does anyone remember these tweets?

http://community.livejournal.com/tohosomnia/478297.html

Honestly, this idea started off as a joke between Cookiejae, Clearsunrise and I. We were having so much fun with Junsu’s cat sharing tweets that we started spazzing about them. When he called his cats Kitty Shinki, we all thought that it was an adorable idea. I laughingly said that since we have Kitty Shinki, then it should just be proper that they get their own fan base and forum. Since both my Unnies are so supportive of their dongsaeng, they totally encouraged me that it was a great idea.

We were ecstatic with the idea and the impulsive me firmly decided to go through with it. I have been working on this for over a week with the help and support of Cookiejae and Clearsunrise, and I must say I have never been so lost and determined before. I have no knowledge whatsoever on how to start a forum, nor do I have any knowledge about cats. That’s why it has been so difficult for me…for us.
Anyways, what started as a joke became a project for all of us. Looking at what’s been happening recently we realized that all this hate and anger going around the fandom has put everyone on edge. That’s why we would like to offer everyone something that they can enjoy. We really worked hard on this, and we are just starting. We hope that everyone will appreciate what we have created.

We would also like to clarify some points:

This forum is dedicated for Junsu and Jaejoong’s cats, and we will update this forum according to any cat updates we get from them. We would also like to clarify that even though the theme of the forum is all about Jaejoong and Junsu’s cats, our forum is also open to add any future cat pets from the other three members of Dong Bang Shin Ki, that is IF they ever decided to get cats. The only reason why we only have Jaejoong and Junsu’s cats in our forum is because they are the only members of Dong Bang Shin Ki that own cats.

This is solely a Cat forum, and we will only post information about JaeSu’s cats. The idea of this cat forum originated from Junsu’s tweet about Kitty Shinki/ Cat Shinki and that is the sole reason why we only have the Dong Bang Shin Ki Cats in this forum, so please do not ask us or get angry that we did not include the Dong Bang Shin Ki Dogs. We love them too. This is solely a cat forum, though, so we will not update on them.

Do not expect us to update any news about Dong Bang Shin Ki because this is NOT a DBSK/TVXQ forum or news source, rather expect information about Kitty Shinki, namely Jiji, Tigger, Leo, Leon, Bakira, Pard, and Odd.

Final note:
This forum was founded with happiness and love and we will make sure to hold on to that. All the work we have done came from the heart. We really want to share this with all of you especially to Jaejoong and Junsu. To Junsu, I hope that this will put a smile on your face when you discover what we have done. We thank you for being the cause of this project. We hope that you’ll like our little present for both of you. Advance and belated Happy Birthday to JaeSu!

Note: If anyone has any questions or inquiries please contact the Admin Wishy.

Source: [Jaejoong+Junsu+Others' Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits
Back to top Go down
https://catopeia.forumotion.com

About Kitty Shinki
Page 1 of 1