Kitty Shinki
Kitty Shinki
Kitty Shinki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitty Shinki

Kitty Shinki Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
»  Jaejoong VS Jiji
Kitty Shinki Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:02 am by geniebkitty

» Cat Owner of the Week
Kitty Shinki Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 10:11 am by rawrboysmode

» Crawling like a cat~ LOL
Kitty Shinki Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:08 pm by clearsunrise

» Meow?....Is that enough dots for 10?
Kitty Shinki Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:06 pm by clearsunrise

» Rawr! I miss my garfield!
Kitty Shinki Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:49 pm by scarlett_sh

» Cat! I'm a Kitty Cat...
Kitty Shinki Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 2:45 pm by scarlett_sh

» Me wants catnip! Meoowwwww~! -Rawr-
Kitty Shinki Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:10 pm by tvxqhwaiting

» LOL~ yarn balls!
Kitty Shinki Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:14 am by cookiejae

» Let's get to know the Kitty Shinki Cats!!
Kitty Shinki Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:01 am by haruno_tenshi

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Kitty Shinki Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin_Wishy

Admin_Wishy

Kitty Shinki Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Kitty Shinki Forum Rules   Kitty Shinki Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:54 am

Hello Catopeia's~!

This is your Admin Wishy~! Welcome to Kitty Shinki Forums

Before we crawl our way into the forum I would like to set a few ground rules.
First off….

Play nice - No biting, scratching, hissing or clawing.

(In human translation: no bashing or fighting. Make sure to respect everyone in the forum, may they be Guest, Members, Staff or the Admin.)

We have mentioned before that this forum is solely dedicated to Kitty Shinki, and we will not post any information about TVXQ unless it is related to the cats. So, we would like to ask you not to ask us to post TVXQ news.

However, we will allow you to talk and spazz about the members as long as you do not insult any of them. We respect all five members of TVXQ, and we will not allow any insults thrown at them nor will we allow anyone to start any fan wars in this forum. We started this forum with the thought of having fun and to learn more about cats, specifically the Kitty Shinki Cats.

This is the most important rule in this forum. Be sure to follow this simple rule because if we ever catch you disrespecting any member of this forum, any of the Kitty Shinki cats ,or TVXQ, we will block you from the forum. We will definitely not tolerate any hate in this forum. If you cannot stop yourself from doing so, we advise that you do it somewhere else.

No Spamming

We do not allow spamming. Do not spam any section of the forum. If we catch you spamming, we will ask you to delete those posts.

Multiple Accounts are NOT allowed

We only allow one account per member. If we catch you or prove that you are registered with two or more accounts, we will delete your extra account.

Usernames
We only allow one username for each registered members. Meaning we do not allow anyone to changed their username UNLESS there is a special request to the Admin_Wishy and a good reason why. Make sure that your usernames are rated pg and do not have any explicit language or else we will ask you to change it.

Like everywhere in the forum, we do not allow any explicit language or nudity in our members’ profiles. If you are caught, we will ask you to delete it. Also, we have disabled signatures in your profile. It is your choice if you decide to put your contact information on your profile like: twitter, facebook, YM, MSN, etc.

Topics/Posts
For now we would like to remind you not to duplicate topics posted on the forum. We will closely watch over the topics section. Please be reminded that this is cat forum. Make sure that any post will be related to the Kitty Shinki Cats.

Shoutbox Rules:
1. No bashing
2. No cursing or any explicit language
3. Keep the topics related to tvxq pets
4. Express yourself and don't be shy
5. No trolls/advertisement

If you are caught violating any rules:
1st offense: Warning from Mods
2nd offense: One week suspension
3rd offense: Blocked from the forum

Make sure not to forget the rules of this forum. There are only a few, so please make sure to follow them accordingly. Be reminded that these rules are subject to change and if needed new rules will be added.
Have fun!!!

Back to top Go down
https://catopeia.forumotion.com

Kitty Shinki Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1